Most of the time, marketing campaigns leave us feeling empty. But every now and then, along comes a business that makes us think: “Wow! They totally get me!” Their messaging makes us feel inspired, understood and looking forward to more interactions with that brand.
But how can we, as marketers, create our own “they really get me” moments that engage and inspire our customers? Step one is clear: First we have to really get our customers.
This course focuses on the tools and frameworks that will help you map your customers’ real-life experience of trying to be healthier, wealthier and wiser to your product or service. You’ll use methods that offer clear directions on how to develop your product, digital, content and marketing programs.
In this class, you’ll learn how to:
- Figure out who your customer is, looking both at your existing customer base and target buyers of your product, as well as anyone dealing with the problem you exist to solve.
- Develop customer journeys and personas that allow you to zero in on your customers’ goals.
- Translate those frameworks into actionable brand, engagement and content marketing strategies.
- Become a respected advocate for your users and create a user-centered company culture.
- Align your teams, products and initiatives to the same customer journey.