Short on time? This class is available HERE as a Fast Class, exclusively for CreativeLive subscribers.
AFTER THIS CLASS YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Photograph textures, atmosphere and elements that you can use in composites.
- Easily manage your own photo stock library.
- Shoot miniatures and focus stack.
- Supersize phone photos and use them in your composites.
- Create photoshop patterns and brushes.
- Photograph costumes and dress your subjects in Photoshop.
- Find creative ways to make anything possible.
ABOUT KAREN’S CLASS:
There is nothing like the feeling of creating art from your own images. Purchased stock can be a valuable resource, but it shouldn’t be the first solution when you are working on a creative composite.
Learn how to creatively photograph elements that become other elements in a composite. Turn miniatures into life sized elements. Photograph incredible costumes and dress your subjects in Photoshop. Create brushes, textures and patterns from photos that you can use over and over again. Be resourceful and creative in your hunt for elements, and take your compositing to the next level.
These techniques will open up a world of possibilities for your image creation, where anything is possible.
WHO THIS CLASS IS FOR:
- Composite Photographers who would like to expand their creativity
- Photographers that would like to take a leap into the compositing world
- Anyone that is looking for fresh and unique ways to bring their imaginations to life
Adobe Photoshop 2021 (22.5.0)
Lightroom CC (4.4)
Adobe Bridge 2021
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR:
Karen Alsop is an internationally acclaimed Melbourne, Australia-based photographic digital artist. Expanding on two decades of photographic and graphic design experience, Karen brings photography and art together to create stunning artworks that tell a story and take the viewer into another world.
Specializing in Portrait Art, her digital portraiture captures the personality and character of her subjects by placing them within a visual story highlighting their interests. Karen uses the power of Photoshop to composite multiple captures together, making the impossible possible within her art.
Karen's latest project sees her using her compositing skills to give children with severe disabilities the wings to fly. The Heart Project, a joint partnership between Story Art and The Sebastian Foundation is bringing hope worldwide to children and families through the power of photography.