The first 150 people to purchase Design Systems That Fuel Your Creativity, will be receiving a free copy of Srinivas's book, An Audience of One: Reclaiming Creativity for Its Own Sake. Books will be mailed to the billing address on file.
Restrictions and Rules apply - visit creativelive.com/now for full details.
Whether you know it or not, there are a whole host of things that either stimulate or obstruct your productivity and creativity. Where you work, the people you see, the equipment you use, the sounds you hear, the information you consume—every aspect of your environment and daily habits has a major impact on your performance as a creator.
If you want to have more control over the quality of your work, you need to consciously design the systems, environments, and habits that will allow you to succeed. This course will help you do just that.
Author, instructor, and popular podcaster Srinivas Rao will show you how to eliminate the things that are draining your creativity and mental energy—from distracting devices to annoying noises to poorly designed offices. Then he’ll help you create the surroundings and develop the practices that activate the unconscious mind and produce creative breakthroughs.
In this class, you’ll learn how to:
- Assess the environments in your life and figure out how to optimize them.
- Set up your technical devices to get rid of distractions and reduce the flow of information.
- Manage your attention so you can encourage flow and reach peak performance.
- Create habits and rituals that promote creativity and productivity.
- Choose the right collaborators who will compensate for your weaknesses and expand your capabilities.