Laying out your first publication—whether it's a newsletter, flyer, or poster—can be a daunting task to the newcomer. This beginner-friendly class will cover all the basics you need to create layouts that involve text and imagery. Erica Gamet is an Adobe Certified Expert and she walks you through the process for creating page layouts from start to finish.
Design page layouts that impress, no prior experience necessary.
- Setting up document preferences and panels, and setting guides
- Margins/guides and master pages
- Saving and Exporting documents
- Placing image and text files
- Color and Swatch panel basics
Software Used: Adobe InDesign CC 2017