Icons have the ability to convey a lot of information in a single graphic. If you need a custom icon and have Adobe Illustrator, this class is for you. Adobe certified instructor Jason Hoppe will take you through the icon creating process and demonstrate this by creating a set of over twenty icons around a central theme.
- Using a Grid structure for alignment
- Setting up Object Styles
- Using the Scale Stroke options for consistency
- Alignment and Spacing tips
- Create simple yet effective drop/slip shadows and great highlights
- Best ways to save/export icons for the best display and use
Software Used: Adobe Illustrator CC 2017