So many things conspire to keep you from achieving your goals as a writer. Self-doubt, lack of discipline, time management, writer’s block, creative solitude, fear of rejection…the list goes on and on.
But just because you’ve been struggling with one or more of these challenges doesn’t mean you have to abandon your creative goals and give up your dreams. Instead, take this class and learn to surmount the obstacles that prevent you from making writing a priority in your life.
Grant Faulkner, executive director of National Novel Writing Month and author of “Pep Talks for Writers: 52 Insights and Actions to Boost Your Creative Mojo,” will show you ways to banish your inner editor, dive into your work with creative abandon, write boldly on the page and develop your self-confidence.
In this class, you’ll learn how to:
- Set an audacious goal and a deadline.
- Track your daily progress.
- Connect with others in a creative community.
- Write what you love, not what you should.
- Find and nourish your muse.
- Use writing games and challenges to overcome writer’s block.
- Deal with feedback and rejection.
- Achieve writing mastery.