AFTER THIS CLASS YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Develop your business and teams communication SOP
- Communicate more effectively with your customers
- Build confidence in yourself and avoid amateur mistakes in communicating remotely
- Learn the most effective ways your team members communicate to reduce communication roadblocks
- Rely on successful systems that support communication competencies
- Master the art of asynchronous communication
ABOUT ARI'S CLASS:
What if you only had 1 hour per day to work? What would you do? What would you remove?
Chances are good you would remove hours of inefficient communication.
“This could have been a slack”
“This could have been an email”
“That was a waste of a meeting”
We’ve all had these thoughts as we strive to communicate. It can be a daunting task to change the way your organization communicates, especially in our daily inundation of quick textboxes, long email chains, and Zoom calls.
Your time is money. Learn how to reclaim it from meetings and unnecessary back and forth by getting ahead of communication breakdowns with rock solid communication systems.
Productivity Coach, Ari Meisel, has helped thousands of professionals reclaim their time and polish their communication. With these valuable communication tools, you’ll be able to spend more time on things that matter and less time on, “Per my last email...”
WHO THIS CLASS IS FOR:
- Strong team leaders who want to best support their teams
- Young and mature professionals trying to maximize their time while working remotely
- Anyone who wants to waste less time and have more impact
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR:
Ari Meisel is one of the world’s foremost speakers, authors, and thinkers when it comes to productivity and efficiency. He founded Less Doing to help founders become more replaceable while empowering their teams to thrive unconditionally.