Portrait photographers capture moments in time for families, parents, and children. But in order to tell the whole story, you need to switch your camera to video mode, and become the storyteller behind the camera. Join Courtney Holmes, family photographer, filmmaker, and founder of FilmingLife Academy as she empowers you to add video to your photography business.
In this class, Courtney takes you on location to a home in Seattle to see how she organizes a family shoot from start to finish. You will learn in a unique way how Courtney works to capture authentic family moments on video and how to stay flexible in a new home environment that you’ve never filmed in before.
Courtney will teach you:
- How to change your mindset from photographer to videographer
- How to add videography to your brand
- Pricing and marketing tips
- What to ask in order to capture the best story for your clients
- The technical skills you’ll need for video
- Post-processing using Adobe® Premiere Pro®
- How to choose music, import, organize, create, and polish the final product
Courtney has learned how to make filmmaking into a viable business, and is going to give you the tools to move forward and tell the stories that families will treasure for a lifetime.