Brands today have a lot of work cut out for them. Not only does your product have to be life-changing, but your brand’s personality has to be well-loved by your community. Today’s most successful brands are more than a product, they have a personality that is authentic and a culture built on trust.
These brands have an amazing community culture that is just as strong internally. After all, a happy community makes for a happy company.
In How to Bring Your Brand to Life, Meg identifies what makes a happy company and a brand the world loves. She’ll outline what makes your community special and create an actionable plan for your brand’s personality.
In this class, you’ll learn:
- Identify your community and create guidelines for their happiness
- Define your brand’s personality and determine how you can communicate it through marketing, graphics, and copy
- Learn to be a well-loved company that does good, and is trusted, within your community
- Discover new ways to make your community feel safe and encouraged to be themselves within the space you create for them
- Pinpoint ways you can create a positive environment for your team and internal company culture
By the end of How to Bring Your Brand to Life, you’ll have a new brand culture, marketing guidelines rooted in authenticity, and a company well on its way to happiness.