As the saying goes, “Content is king.” And that’s especially true when it comes to marketing your business. You might have fabulous products or top-notch services, but if you don’t have compelling content to help drive sales, you’re probably leaving a whole lot of business on the table.
But don’t make the mistake of slapping together a bunch of worn-out, half-baked ideas and calling it content. It’s critical that your articles, blog posts, reviews and videos are thoughtfully prepared and offer value.
Melissa Cassera, a successful brand and marketing consultant and screenwriter, will show you how to use Hollywood storytelling techniques to create content that entices people to read and watch, excites them to share, and moves them to buy.
In this class, you’ll learn how to:
- Understand your audience and the content they crave.
- Repurpose each piece of content for maximum exposure.
- Avoid creating boring or corporate content.
- Uncover your unique voice and style.
- Create a thriving content-creation process.
- Write sizzling headlines and effective calls to action.
- Leverage user-generated content for added credibility.