AFTER THIS CLASS YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Personalize your Adobe Illustrator workspace
- Learn the most frequently used Illustrator tools
- Create a social media set
- Create promotional materials templates
- Recolor Artworks in one click
- Leverage Adobe Stock assets
- Use Photoshop to enhance your production
- Learn how to export for print and web
ABOUT KLADI'S CLASS:
Whether you're a freelancer, a marketer, or a business owner, this course will help you create a must-have marketing kit to professionally communicate what you do online and offline using the power of Creative Cloud!
Creating your business promotional assets is one of the most challenging and time-consuming activities, especially when you wish to focus on building your business.
With these easy-to-follow techniques, you will be able to leverage the power of the Creative Cloud to accelerate your workflow and share what you do with the world!
WHO THIS CLASS IS FOR:
- Freelancers looking to build a ready-to-go marketing kit for their promotion and their client's projects.
- Marketers that desire to expand their knowledge and learn how to create professional visual assets for their campaigns.
- Business Owners interested in growing their business exposure and managing their marketing materials.
Adobe Illustrator CC 2021
Adobe Photoshop CC 2021
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR:
Kladi is an award-winning designer, visual strategist, instructor and author. Founder of Studio Printmysoul, a Manchester-based design boutique.
As a self-published author, Kladi's illustrated book, Plant Therapy, won the world-renowned Fedrigoni TOP Designer Award (2019) for her unique use of cotton papers and ink. Kladi has also been the winner of Infohackit (2018) and Adobe's San Francisco Creative Jam (2019).
In addition to her design work, Kladi often leads graphic design masterclasses for Adobe Live, with over 100k views worldwide, and mentors young artists through Adobe's Discord page. Kladi has also led social media asset creation workshops for House Representatives in Washington, D.C.
Kladi took part in Adobe MAX 2019 in LA, with the What's New in InDesign and Illustrator, and presented two sessions on Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign during the Adobe MAX 2020 creative conference as a lead speaker in the Design industry. She was also a speaker at the exciting Creative PRO WEEK 2020 conference, and shared workflow tips in Illustrator in Spanish during Talent Land 2019 in Guadalajara, Mexico, and again during the Talented at Home virtual event in 2020.