AFTER THIS CLASS YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Navigate the Illustrator Workspace
- Draw and transform shapes
- Create and Apply Color Swatches
- Choose and Edit the perfect Font and Type for your project
- Create a project from start to finish in Illustrator
ABOUT JASON’S CLASS:
The world’s top designers use Adobe® Illustrator® for its powerful, vector-based drawing environment – and now you can too. Jason Hoppe in this short course will have you understanding the basics of Illustrator so you can take a project from beginning to end.
He’ll walk you through the core tools of every project so you can customize and create the graphics you need. He’ll show you how to create a new document, navigate the interface, draw and manipulate shapes, apply color and text and save your file to be used in any space.
WHO THIS CLASS IS FOR:
- Beginner designers interested in creating logos or graphics
- Freelancers building their business and brand
- Anyone new to the Adobe Cloud
Adobe Illustrator CC 2019