AFTER THIS CLASS YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Navigate the InDesign CC Workspace
- Create a new document from scratch
- Create, Add and Edit Text
- Place images and graphics into your page
- Apply Color Swatches
- Add and manipulate pages
- Save a packaged pdf of your document
ABOUT JASON’S CLASS:
Adobe® InDesign® is the go-to software for making layouts that combine images and text. Jason walks through the most efficient and simple ways to start and create well-designed layouts for your publishing needs.
In this beginner-friendly class, you’ll learn how to navigate the InDesign workspace, work with text, add images and play with color. Jason will show you how to build layouts that work and where to save them for your publishing or printing needs.
WHO THIS CLASS IS FOR:
- No prior Adobe InDesign experience needed