AFTER THIS CLASS YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Correct color issues using luminosity mask and other techniques.
- Process HDR that looks real.
- Process ambient lighting.
- Put together both interior and exterior light painting.
- Remove unwanted people from an image.
ABOUT RYAN'S CLASS:
In this class, you’ll learn how to use Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom to enhance your architectural images and how to correct many common problems that occur when photographing architecture. This class will take you to the next level in your post-processing of architectural photography, whether your interest is residential, commercial or travel.
WHO THIS CLASS IS FOR:
- Architectural Photographers and retouchers
Adobe Photoshop CC 2019, Adobe Lightroom CC 2019
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR:
Randy Van Duien is a nationally and internationally award-winning architectural photographer, speaker, and trainer. His art photography is in private collections around the country and in the permanent collection at the Grand Rapids Art Museum. Randy is recognized for his digital imaging skills that he uses with his architectural and art photography. Randy received his Bachelor of Science degree in Photography from Grand Valley State University.