AFTER THIS CLASS YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Use professional insider tips and tricks to make your images stand out.
- Get the most out of the device you have.
- Learn about and set up camera various 3rd party camera apps.
- Process and edit your images to fit your vision.
- Adjust color and tone, even vertical and horizontal lines, add lighting and special effects.
ABOUT LISA'S CLASS:
If you're new to the idea of using your mobile device for serious work, join us for an introduction to the potential of mobile cameras. No matter your skill level, you'll discover new perspectives on how to make serious photography with a mobile device. After taking this bootcamp class you will be up to date on the best equipment, tools, and apps for shooting, enhancing and editing your photos.
If you love capturing, processing and sharing images with your mobile device, this class is guaranteed to up your game. In this class, you will discover and learn how to use some of today's most powerful photography apps to correct, enhance and transform your photos. Take the ordinary to extraordinary. Make day turn into night. Adjust color and tone, even vertical and horizontal lines add lighting, texture and special effects to your images using 3rd party apps like Lightroom Mobile.
WHO THIS CLASS IS FOR:
- Anyone who wants to explore the potential of mobile cameras.
- Photographers wanting to learn more about mobile processing and editing.
SOFTWARE + GEAR USED:
Lightroom Mobile (V 6.2.0)
A variety of 3rd party apps for iPhone, iPad
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR:
Lisa Carney is a high-end retoucher who has spent over two decades working with the most dynamic players in the print, motion picture, and television industries. Art Center trained photographer, (Grad ’92). Lisa remains a prolific photographer, most recently showing MoVID Manhattan 2019.