AFTER THIS CLASS YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Work non-destructively with linked Smart Objects and 3D Textures.
- Seamlessly remove elements from a 360º photo.
- Create adjustments without causing a ‘seam’ in the final composite.
- Techniques for removing yourself (and others) from a 360 shoot.
- Introduce 2D artwork (including logos) without distortion.
ABOUT CHRIS' CLASS:
VR photography is here, right now. Billions of people are rotating and exploring 360º photos in Facebook, Google Streetview, hotel and resort websites, and automotive sales apps.
So, what’s missing? Retouching and branding!
Learn to seamlessly remove the tripod and introduce new artwork into your 360º (VR) photos — without leaving Photoshop. Learn how to edit, enhance, and augment this engaging photographic experience with custom branding and retouching techniques using the Spherical Panorama and 3D tools inside of Photoshop. We'll also cover some shooting tips and workflows for removing yourself and others from a shot, combining bracketed photos together, and mapping 2D artwork into the 3D spherical environment.
WHO THIS CLASS IS FOR:
- Photo retouchers and compositors
- Real Estate, Hotel, Resort, and Restaurant photographers
- Graphic Designers
- Product photographers (automotive, interior design, virtual tours)
Adobe Photoshop CC 2021
Ricoh Theta App (optional)
FREE Basic App for Mac or Windows