"I really enjoyed Geo's course. I am now much more encouraged about stock photography."
CL Student, Coastrbc
The world of stock photography can feel complicated, but commercial and editorial photographer, Geo Rittenmyer, will show you how to create and sell stock photography from any situation. In this course, he’ll cover the essentials of stock photography, the differences between royalty free or rights managed, as well as where stock is utilized in today’s world. He’ll also be interviewing an art director at a top agency to better understand what types of imagery stock agencies are looking for.
- Techniques for shooting when traveling and what to think about when taking a photo
- How to set up a low cost stock specific studio shoot
- How to utilize Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom CC to organize your catalog and keywords for easy access
- How to find a stock agency for your work
- When and where to use model or property releases
Stock photography can allow you to shoot for your clients, as well as your passion. Get back to shooting what you love and make money at the same time!