For some business people, if they write a piece of copy that sounds decent and doesn’t have any grammatical errors, they’re happy. But lazy, serviceable writing isn’t going to help sell your product or service.
Marketing consultant and screenwriter Melissa Cassera will show you how to use storytelling techniques and professional TV writing structures to create copy that captivates your reader and compels them to buy. Before long, your clients and customers will be consuming your copy like it’s the latest episode of “Game of Thrones.”
In this class, you’ll learn how to:
- Turn your clients or customers’ pain points into compelling crises that they’re dying for you to solve.
- Determine what stories you should tell.
- Write copy that captures your personality.
- Understand your clients or customers’ motivation and what drives their decisions.
- Turn your readers into fascinating protagonists in your copy.
- Come up with loglines for your offers that immediately draw people in.
- Create a world in your copy that people want to be a part of.
- Develop an exciting story arc that guarantees people will read to the end.