All the facts you need to know to have a blast alongside your fellow creatives.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO BEFORE I ARRIVE?
- Every one of our classes has a limited number of seats reserved for students eager to learn in this hands-on, dynamic setting.
- Please make sure you responded to the CreativeLive Production team's e-mail to confirm your seat by clicking on the link to sign the Participation Release.
- Once you complete the form, Hellosign (the platform used to collect your signature) will notify us - and we will confirm your seat via email.
- The day before the class you will receive a simple reminder - and all that you need to do is show up on the date and time specified.
- If you have questions, email us directly at InStudio@CreativeLive.com
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
- Pad of paper for notes: We want you to get the most out of your classroom experience. Recent studies suggest that taking notes the old fashioned way- with pen/pencil and paper- is more effective for retaining information than taking notes on a digital device. You can bring a laptop or iPad, but we don't like them used during class. Phones are not allowed out during class.
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
- Please avoid any logos, clothing with artwork or busy patterns as it causes strobing for the cameras.
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY FREE CLASS AFTER I PARTICIPATE?
- All students get a free download of this course about a week after the class end date. We need the e-mail address associated with your CreativeLive account to credit you the course.
HOW TO I FIND OUT WHAT E-MAIL ADDRESS IS LINKED TO MY CREATIVELIVE ACCOUNT?
- To figure out what e-mail address was used to create your free CreativeLive account, simply go to the homepage and click the Log In button in the top left of the screen. Use the ‘Forgot My Password’ link to determine what e-mail address was used. If you have saved you login information and can access your account, simply click on your profile in the top right corner. Select ‘Settings’ and look for the Email field - Voila!
THIS IS MY FIRST TIME - WHAT IS IT LIKE TO BE IN-STUDIO?
- Check out this quick video to get a behind the scenes look at what it's like to score one of the seats we offer our eager students in a hands-on, dynamic settin, featuring the world's top instructors in Photography, Design and Business.