Surely you’ve thought it countless times: “If only I had an assistant!” But having someone to help take care of your ever-growing to-do list seems like a luxury you simply can’t afford. What’s more, onboarding and training a new employee can feel like more trouble than it’s worth.
The increasingly popular virtual assistant (VA) industry is changing all that. For a reasonable price, you can enlist the services of an experienced virtual assistant who will take on the tasks that you don’t need to be doing. This could include administrative tasks, scheduling, accounting, social media, research and more. That way, you’ll have more time to attend to the things that are most important to you and your success.
Ari Meisel, an expert on entrepreneurship, outsourcing and increasing efficiency, teaches this 10-day micro-boot camp that will help you figure out the best ways to utilize the services of a virtual assistant. He’ll guide you through every step of the process, showing you how to begin by delegating small tasks to your VA, and then slowly adding more responsibility with each assignment.
In this class, you’ll learn how to:
- Identify your unique talents and abilities and which tasks you should delegate to a VA.
- Find the right VA service to meet your needs.
- Onboard and train your VA so they are set up for success.
- Figure out the tools you’ll need to work together and stay connected.
- Discover the best ways to communicate your needs and delegate your work.
- Establish processes to keep the work going smoothly.