Ableton® Live is a powerful tool for producing music and taking your music from the studio to the stage. Learn the best way to work with it in Ableton® Live 9 Fast Start with Isaac Cotec.
Isaac will teach basics of mixing audio and using Live for live performance. In this class, up-and-coming producers with develop a solid foundation for working with Live. You’ll learn about:
- Recording/editing original or arranged music
- Sequencing techniques with MIDI
- On-board effects within Live as well as working with virtual instruments
- Creating beats with Live
- Using Ableton® Live for live performance
- Time stretching
- Importing audio and adjusting time and tempo
Ableton® Live 9 Fast Start with Isaac Cotec is perfect for established musicians wanting to expand their digital possibilities, or for the beginner who wants to start creating music with Live.