Digital live mixing consoles have revolutionized the live sound mixing environment by providing access to scenes and screenshots, hundreds of on-board digital effects, and expanded routing and i/o flexibility. In this class, we will break down one of the most popular in venue live sound consoles, the Avid SC48.
Built around Avid's VENUE software, the SC48 is the more affordable and popular version of the Profile, Mix-Rack and D-Show live sound systems. In this course, we will cover:
- Routing and I/O Capabilities
- The SC48 Channel Strip
- Aux, Matrix and Groups Routing
- Monitor Mode
- Using plugins and effects
- Saving and recalling shows, scenes, and snapshots
- Pro Tools Integration and Virtual Soundcheck
If you are a live sound engineer or just breaking into mixing front of house or monitors, get to know one of the most popular and versatile digital consoles on the market.