A baby’s first year is a whirlwind of changes – making it the perfect time for photographers to partner with a families to document all of those meaningful milestones. In Baby Plans: Photographing the Early Years
, Julia Kelleher will teach you how to design a baby plan that highlights a new child’s growth and brings clients back into the studio.
Julia is a portrait photographer who specializes in newborn and family photography and in Baby Plans: Photographing the Early Years
, she’ll share her hard-won insights on building a baby photography business. You’ll learn how to:
- Develop a baby plan marketing strategy tailored to new parents
- Encourage repeat visits throughout the first stages of growth
- Shoot, light, and design images for each stage of growth
- Price packages so parents keep coming back
- Manage your time while maintaining relationships
Julia will share specific pricing, marketing, and selling tactics that will ensure your baby business is profitable and your parents are thrilled with their purchase. You’ll get tips on structuring your sessions so you aren’t throwing money away and learn about baby-specific products parents love to buy.
Learn how you can fill your appointment calendar with clients you know and love and who are willing to pay for your services in Baby Plans: Photographing the Early Years with Julia Kelleher