So you’ve done your homework and you now understand what design thinking is and the power it has to revolutionize the way you do business. But the only way it can really have an impact is if key players throughout your organization embrace design thinking principles and are willing to put them into practice.
Basically, you need to become a design thinking evangelist, coach and trainer. This course will instruct you on how to explain the method and mindset for creative problem framing and solving and show others how to implement this innovative process.
In this class, you’ll learn how to:
- Make the case for learning design thinking.
- Introduce and teach design thinking to others.
- Facilitate engaging learning experiences.
- Teach "mindset," not just "method."
- Sustain interest and engagement throughout the training process.