Does your work require you to give presentations? Are you just getting through them and hoping for the best but not quite hitting the mark?
Are you building decks to pitch your ideas and to present to clients, but feel as though your presentation skills are mediocre at best?
Have you lost out on opportunities because you failed to connect with your audience? It’s time to learn how to improve your presentation skills and to start actually enjoying the entire process.
Join former Late Night with Conan O’Brien performer, accomplished career coach, and small business owner Andrew Whelan to learn how to be an engaging, dynamic presenter.
This class is short, actionable, and something you can always reference before you go into a pitch.
In this class you will learn how to:
- Prepare your story and rehearse
- Prioritize your message
- Improve your vocal strength and physical presence
- Get emotionally connected with your audience
- Keep the momentum going to develop a rhythm
- Read cues, connect with your audience and present yourself as an authority
- Manage anxiety and handle the unexpected