Putting together a winning team is always a challenge, but the process is even tougher when you throw creativity and innovation into the mix. Collaboration can be the enemy of creativity, preventing the kind of risk-taking needed for truly transformative ideas to emerge.
World-renowned speaker, author and entrepreneur Shane Snow tackles this dilemma by addressing the uncomfortable truths of creative collaboration, showing how we can flip them to our advantage to become in-demand and indispensable, no matter our craft or how much creative room we have to grow.
Shane will explore the human behavior and team dynamics that can help you make any team more creative. He’ll teach you the art and science of lateral thinking—problem solving that takes an indirect and creative approach—so you can push your collaborations to the next level. And he’ll help you build the counter-intuitive skills that will make you more essential and in-demand as a creative partner.
In this class, you’ll learn how to:
- Understand the frustrating paradox of breakthrough creativity.
- Promote creative friction in order to spark and harness ultra-productive creative conflict.
- Brainstorm productively and successfully.
- Trick your enemies into helping you make your work and ideas better.
- Develop curiosity in others so your big ideas get considered by those with the power and purse strings.
- Discover ways to innovate and create in a team environment
- Develop intellectual humility so you can become more open-minded and make creative breakthroughs with others.