Each child is unique and needs different techniques to draw out the most authentic portrait. Acclaimed family photographer, Tamara Lackey, talks through how to quickly identify the characteristics of a child and the posing techniques and direction that can lead to a fun session with great results. She’ll cover:
- The 6 basic personalities that children may show up to a photo shoot with
- How to draw out a shy child in front of the camera
- Tips for photographing the children who don’t want to be there
- Gear and accessory considerations for family shoots
- How to build to a natural pose
Have the confidence and the technique to capture an authentic child portrait in every session no matter client or their mood!