Adobe recently announced significant changes to Dreamweaver, offering a brilliant new interface making websites easier to build–and more beautiful than ever before. Empowering non-technical users to build a website, this class you will teach you how to create a basic brochure-style website using Adobe Dreamweaver.
Adobe Certified Instructor Melissa Piccone shows you how to:
Join us for this helpful class that will give you the tools you need to have your website up and running.
- Create a website from start to finish
- Apply web design best practices
- Understand Dreamweaver basics
- Customize Adobe Stock Templates
- Identify basic code to help troubleshoot
Software Used: Adobe Dreamweaver CC 2017