Crochet Maker: Skills & Techniques
It can be hard to set aside time for your creative outlet, and even harder to put time and energy into doing the research and legwork to advance your skills. Vickie Howell turns this formula on its head. Your craft should be your inspiration, and learning new techniques should be fun, attainable, and energizing. Vickie is an easy-to-follow crochet master who can help you learn the just-out-of-reach skills you need to tackle advanced patterns. Join Vickie for this class, and you’ll learn:
Vickie will also teach you advanced techniques like picot and net stitch edging, and you’ll learn how to add crochet edging to fabric pieces. Take the time to invest in your crochet skills, and invigorate your creative practice!
- How to get started with handy foundation crochets.
- How to prevent color jogs in the round, and join motifs as you go.
- How to create buttonholes, and linked stitches.
- I just want to say that I'm watching from Australia and because of the time difference I only got to catch the last few lessons (it started at 1am). I'm so sorry I didn't see the other lessons. Vickie was an excellent instructor and I enjoyed what I did see SO much. Thank you.
- I learned something new in the first five minutes. Vicki is a wonderful teacher. She encourages "design elements" so there is no "wrong" way to do something. I highly recommend any of her classes!
- I found it pretty easy to understand despite the fact that I am a very new beginner.