Lacking in drawing talent? Illustrator’s drawing tools have got you covered. Erica Gamet is an Adobe Certified Expert and in this class she guides you through the basics of creating graphics in Illustrator. The ability to create your own graphics you can then use in your designs frees you from having to pay for stock images or worry about copyright issues. Erica will guide you through a series of simple drawing projects, including:
Bring your visions to life, and create graphics you can use in any application, from newsletters to presentations and beyond.
- How to look at images as a series of shapes
- Building images from pre-made shapes
- Creating custom shapes with the pen and pencil tools
- Using the Pathfinder and Shape Builder tools
- Adding color, gradients, and using Live Paint tool
Software Used: Adobe Illustrator CC 2017.0.2