AFTER THIS CLASS YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Read your histogram and light meter to get the perfect exposure in the camera.
- Make Panoramic and HDR images that look natural
- Take your images from good to great in Lightroom.
- Organize and find your images quickly anywhere, anytime.
- Share your images with the world and even make a website to share your photography.
- Retouch and enhance your images with targeted adjustments, sky replacements, removing and replacing distractions and much more.
ABOUT JARED'S CLASS:
No matter what camera you use or what you photograph, your images will always pass through the post-production process before you share them with the world. Taking a photograph at the camera is only the first step in the process of photography. It takes a great image capture and great editing to make a great photograph but it also takes great organization to keep track of it so you can share the beauty you have created. Jared Platt is here to teach you how to create high-quality images and edit your images in Adobe Lightroom to make them even better.
In this class, you will learn how to get better captures with the camera and learn how to use Adobe Lightroom to edit and organize your images. You will learn how to organize, adjust, retouch, and share your images from your computer or your mobile device. You will learn how to add and retrieve your images from anywhere, create whenever inspiration strikes, and share your creations anytime you like. You will be amazed at what you can do to your images in seconds. You will even learn how to create panoramic and HDR images for those complicated landscape shots and how to replace a sky to make your images more dramatic. Jared will take you through each and every step of the process of capture and post-production in Lightroom.
When you are finished with this course, you will have the knowledge that will set you free from your desk.
Lightroom is Adobe’s answer to simple and powerful image editing and organization. Lightroom is always connected to the Adobe Creative Cloud so that your images are available on your desktop and laptop computers, your smartphone, iPad, and even on any internet browser. It is a cloud-based service that gives you everything you need to create, edit, organize, store, and share your photos across any device. Lightroom is much more approachable and simple than Adobe’s Lightroom Classic (the professional level industry workhorse). Whether you are new to Lightroom or are using Lightroom Classic, this call is indispensable in your photographic education.
WHO THIS CLASS IS FOR:
- Photo enthusiasts.
- Photographers who want to enhance and perfect their images.
- Landscape and travel photographers.
- Photo artists.
- Anyone who wants to organize and edit their photos.
- Bloggers and influencers who post photographs.
Adobe Creative Cloud