The first 100 eligible purchasers of this class will receive Justin's new book
How to Be Great at Your Job: Get things done. Get the credit. Get ahead.
Exclusions may apply - visit creativelive.com/now for full details.
Work can be full of slights and stresses, irritants and indignities. Are you working long hours but constantly being skipped over for promotions? Does someone in the office hate you no matter how hard you try to be liked? Do you get nervous before a presentation and feel awkward during meetings?
Your situation might seem overwhelming and impossible to fix, but it’s not. According to best-selling author, podcaster, and corporate executive Justin Kerr, it’s just a matter of improving your professional life one bullet point at a time.
Part survival guide and part corporate myth-buster, this class teaches you the basic behaviors that will set you apart from your peers, help you get credit for all the work you do, and put you on the fast track to a promotion. Whether you work at a Fortune 500 company or a tech start-up, these simple, actionable steps will change your life at work forever.
In this class, you’ll learn how to:
- Improve your communication skills, including writing better emails and making effective presentations.
- Get your job done faster and more efficiently so you never have to work past 5:00 pm again.
- Deal with people who don’t like you or are difficult to work with.
- Understand office code words and catchphrases, such as “How’s it going?”
- Get the promotion you deserve.
- Leave work at work.