Have you wanted to get into drone photography and videography but have yet to purchase a drone? Do you get overwhelmed by the many different types of drones available for photography and videography? Choosing the right drone for you shouldn’t be the hardest part, don’t waste your time by stressing about the types of drones, instead spend your time learning to fly and capture that amazing footage and imagery. Join Dirk Dallas, founder of From Where I Drone and FAA licensed drone pilot as he walks you through three different types of drones and which one will best fit your needs.
In this short class you’ll learn:
- The differences between the DJI Mavic Air, DJI Mavic Pro, and DJI Phantom Pro
- Which drone is best for the type of images and footage you want to capture
- How to set up your drone so it’s prepared to fly
- The different components of each drone including the props and gimbal
- How to properly attach the props
- What each of the buttons and inputs on each drone do
Learn from a pro all about three different models of drones and which is best for your needs. Don’t let the drone market confuse you into choosing a drone that might not be the best one for you. Don’t waste your time, learn from this quick class which drone is right for you so you can get out there and start flying!