AFTER THIS CLASS YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Style a compelling character.
- Extract subject and replace background.
- Use textures and brushes to bring the subject into the image.
- Add a realistic atmospheric element.
- Color grade in Adobe Camera Raw.
ABOUT RENEE'S CLASS:
We can’t always shoot portraits in our dream locations. Sometimes we go to amazing places on vacation, or we find some great stock imagery online, and we want to transport our clients to somewhere special. For some artists, the most interesting places to create come from within.
For Renee, character portraits lean heavily on a compelling subject, something rooted in reality. In this class you will be guided through her process to style, pose, and hand paint texture and light to emphasize a portrait of a cowboy.
Take your studio portraits from clean and simple to compelling and eye catching!
WHO THIS CLASS IS FOR:
- Beginner and Intermediate Photographers
- Portrait photographers interested in compositing
- Beginner and Intermediate composite artists
- Artists interested in advancing their styling choices
Adobe Photoshop 2019 (20.0.6)
Adobe Camera Raw