AFTER THIS CLASS YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Capture authentic lifestyle family images
- Plan for a successful lifestyle session
- Create genuine interactions even with the littlest family members -- and pets
- Edit for beautiful skin tones and stunning portraits
- Build a successful lifestyle photography business
ABOUT EMILY’S CLASS:
If you're looking for a portrait photography class to master studio lighting and perfect posing -- this isn't the class for you. Ditch the stiff, boring portraits and create genuine smiles and real family moments in Lifestyle Family Photography with Emily Lucarz. Learn how to create memorable images of real family moments.
From planning the shoot to post-processing in Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop, dive into the world of lifestyle photography. Learn how to tour a home while looking for light sources, then use window light for bright, beautiful images. Gain techniques to create genuine smiles from kids. Determine the gear you need, from great portrait lenses to cameras.
Whether you simply want to take better photos of your own kids or you want to build a career in lifestyle photography, this class provides the foundation. Learn lifestyle portrait photography alongside one of the Midwest's most in-demand family photographers, the engaging and fun Emily Lucarz.
For photographers turning a passion for family photography into a business, gain valuable insight into creating portrait packages, setting prices, and displaying your work. Learn how to build your portfolio and how to manage a photography business.
WHO THIS CLASS IS FOR:
- Budding photographers ready to turn a passion into a profession
- Parents that want to capture better images of the everyday moments
- Professional photographers ready to do more with lifestyle images
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR:
Like many family photographers, Emily got started after her first son was born. Now nearly a decade later, Emily is one of the top family photographers in the Midwest -- booking often nearly a year in advance. She's known for the way she works with young kids and families to create genuine interactions, along with capturing fun perspectives. Emily's charisma and easy-going teaching style has allowed her to lead workshops across the U.S. Learn from Emily right where you're at in one of CreativeLive's top-rated lifestyle classes.