Why is good customer service such a challenge for so many businesses? Because customers (i.e., humans) can be unpredictable, demanding and sometimes argumentative. Even if you have an exhaustive plan in place, your customers are guaranteed to throw you a curve ball. That means you’ll have to be ready to hit it out of the park.
When faced with an unhappy—even angry—customer, business people can get flustered. Even the best of us sometimes lose our cool and respond with frustration or rudeness. This course aims to prepare you for the most difficult situations, so you can uphold your commitment to customer satisfaction and turn even the most troublesome customer into a fan.
In this class, you’ll learn how to:
- Avoid the common pitfalls of customer service.
- Address the most common situations you’re likely to confront.
- Present your brand and your business as courteous, classy and caring at all times.
- Turn an unhappy customer into a happy camper.
- Find solutions to problems that work for your customers and your business.
- Keep your calm even in the most heated circumstances.
- Know the difference between satisfaction and perfection.
- Come up with thoughtful language to use for different types of customers and circumstances.
- Gain confidence in addressing uncomfortable situations.