AFTER THIS CLASS YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- See images with a professional photographic eye.
- Capture artistic photographs of even the most common subjects.
- Choose the right lens for the image you want to create.
- Creating photographs that capture the “decisive moment”.
- Add visual mood and emotion to your photographs.
- Develop your own unique photographic style.
- Find what inspires you and apply that inspiration to your image making.
- Fine-tune colour, tone and visual presence with easy-to-learn Adobe Lightroom adjustments.
ABOUT CHRIS' CLASS:
Once you’ve mastered basic camera craft and photo-technique, what is the next step in advancing your photographic skillset? In this in-depth course, award-winner Chris Weston shares an approach to photography that has creativity at its heart, and reveals the secrets and professional techniques that will get you creating photographs that ‘sing’.
Taking you on a step-by-step journey, from vision to print, Chris shows you how to: tap into your natural creative instincts; ‘see’ much-photographed and everyday subjects with a unique vision; set a creative intention and get the camera to capture it authentically; and, with a few simple techniques, process superb print-ready photographs. Through ‘in-the-field’ examples and inspirational case studies, he reveals the nuances of composition that can make or break a photograph, and describes the creative tools that turn snapshots into stunning photographs good enough to adorn any wall.
Delivered in an easy-to-follow, down-to-earth style, using ‘real-life’ examples and ‘live’ tuition, this course builds on the practicalities of camera technique to equip you with the creativity and vision to see, capture and process compelling photographs time after time, whatever your camera or level of experience.
WHO THIS CLASS IS FOR:
- Beginners who want to create better photographs.
- Intermediate photographers who want to refine their image making and be more creative
- All photographers looking for inspiration and creativity.
- Outdoor photographers interested in travel, landscape/cityscape, nature, sport and wildlife photography.