AFTER THIS CLASS YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Edit portraits with confidence
- Create an editing workflow that works for you
- Correct skin like a professional photo editor
- Work with Photoshop layers
- Confidently use healing and cloning brushes
- Expertly dodge and burn
ABOUT PRATIK’S CLASS:
Find the thought of portrait retouching daunting? Professional photo editor Pratik Naik teaches photographers how to make the process simple -- and enjoyable -- in this 90-minute quick start class.
Rather than focusing on image-specific edits, learn the editing tool essentials that you can use on any portrait. Develop the best photo editing workflow for your photography and finish those edits faster. Gain the confidence to work with the healing and clone brush editing tools. Discover how to dodge and burn non-destructively.
Whether you are working with RAW files or JPGs, learn how to create a high-end portrait edit that flatters without airbrushing that plastic look. Edit photos with confidence, on a Mac or PC, inside Adobe Photoshop.
WHO THIS CLASS IS FOR:
- Beginner and Professional photographers working with portraits
- Novice to intermediate photo editors
- Photoshop beginners
- Self-taught editors ready to create better retouches
SOFTWARE USED: Adobe Photoshop CC 2017
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR:
With more than a decade of experience, Pratik Naik is a high-end professional photo editor. Working primarily in the commercial and editorial sectors, his image retouching work has appeared in magazines like Marie Claire, Elle, Zink, and others. With a straightforward, fun teaching style, Pratik is also a mentor and instructor for photographers and photo editors.