There are lots of ways to market your goods and services and increase your reach—from TV and radio to social media to email campaigns to print advertising. But for some business owners, these channels are starting to feel noisy and crowded.
Entrepreneurs looking for an innovative way to set themselves and their business apart from the competition are increasingly turning to writing their own books. It’s a unique and powerful way to be seen as an expert in your field, provide people with knowledge and information they can use, and highlight the benefits of your product or service.
If the idea of writing and publishing a book seems overwhelming, this class is perfect for you. Book coach Jennie Nash will break the process down into actionable steps so you can get over your trepidations and commit to writing your magnum opus.
In this class, you’ll learn how to:
- Leverage your entrepreneurial skills to become a successful author.
- Develop a roadmap to get you from idea to finished project.
- Figure out your mission, message and ideal reader.
- Understand the benefits of self publishing.
- Design or steal an effective structure to contain your content.
- Parlay your book into speaking gigs, workshops and interviews.
- Attract the attention of influencers, podcasters and event planners.