AFTER THIS CLASS YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Know what a search engine is and understand how it works.
- Build an expert SEO strategy from scratch.
- Understand the evolution of Google’s algorithm and how it works today.
- Create optimized online content and perform a qualitative content audit.
- Know your way around all of the most popular tools that SEO specialists currently use including free and paid options.
- Report the progress of our work to your stakeholders in a succinct way.
- Thoroughly check Google’s Index and Google Search Console.
- Set up Crawler Tools and interpret Crawler Tool reports.
- Perform a professional competitive link audit.
ABOUT CLEOSIE'S CLASS:
Every successful business drives traffic through Google and the first 5 organic results on the first page account for 67% of all search clicks. With so much at stake, you need to make sure that your website ranks number one every time in order to get noticed.
In this project-based class filled with expert tips & tricks for launching and scaling a successful SEO campaign, you’ll learn how to perform a professional technical SEO analysis, content audit and link audit. You’ll also learn the basic theory behind SEO, how Google’s algorithm works and how to perform in-depth research, analysis and reporting.
By the end of this class, you’ll know how to build and implement an expert SEO strategy from scratch to ensure that your site consistently ranks at the top.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- An overview of the basic principles of SEO theory
- How Google’s algorithm works for ranking web pages
- A professional framework for doing the job of an SEO specialist
- SEO project management principles including reporting your SEO impact
- Professional templates to report your SEO findings
- How to interpret page speed tool reports and check schema markup
- How to perform a keyword gap analysis and keyword opportunity sizing
- How to find high-quality contributors for your site and send mails through NinjaOutreach
WHO THIS CLASS IS FOR:
- Marketing managers and reps needing to gain a solid handle on SEO
- Anyone wanting to start a professional career in SEO
- SEO specialists wanting to improve on their skills
- Business and site owners wanting more organic traffic
- Web programmers, designers, front end and full stack developers looking to diversify their skillset
- All levels of experience
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTORS:
An SEO expert with 12+ years as an in-house specialist and consultant, Cleo is a successful entrepreneur and business owner with a focus on hiring and training freelancers to scale their organic marketing efforts.