Skill level: Intermediate
Time: 60-90 minutes
Cycle: 3 days
Imagine spending an entire weekend devoted to yoga meditation at home, where you can disconnect from the world, refocus your mind and rejuvenate your body. This three-day course about how to do yoga at home will help you:
- Clear your mind of distractions so you can focus on your well-being
- Break old habits by exploring new rhythms with both yoga and meditation classes
- Rejuvenate and re-energize with invigorating flow and introspective meditation to prepare you for the work week ahead
- Refocus mentally, physically and spiritually
Instructor Patrick Beach is based in Los Angeles and travels the world leading classes, workshops and teacher training programs. Named one of the Top 100 Most Influential Yoga Teachers in America, his strong presence has allowed him to share yoga internationally over the last several years. He is the creator of Awakening Yoga and has been a Global Yoga Ambassador to Virgin Active. Patrick will show you how to do yoga at home and help you:
- Experience a physical and spiritual awakening
- Reach a higher level of creativity and a profound sense of satisfaction
- Open your body and connect with your mind
Friday PM: Get Out of Your Head
In this class, we use active and deliberate basic asanas to decompress and gently disconnect from the world around us.
Saturday AM: Breaking Habits
This flow will dive into the details of your yoga at home practice and challenge you both physically and mentally. You will be provided with modifications and intensifications so you can adjust as you need and make this practice your own.
Saturday PM: Softer Side
In this hour-long evening class, we explore the softer side of the practice with gentle restorative yoga to open the body and connect it to the mind.
Sunday AM: Building Back Up
This at home yoga retreat class cultivates a calm, quiet mind and steady, open body so that we may become more receptive to self-discovery within our mind and body.
Sunday PM: Candlelit Meditation
In this candlelit meditation, we conclude our weekend reset by soaking in the efforts of our time together and come back to life completely refreshed and revitalized for the week ahead.