Wholesaling is a powerful way to grow your handmade business but getting started can be intimidating. Don’t go it alone!
Wholesale Business for Crafters is your complete guide to developing a wholesale business. You’ll learn how to evaluate wholesale opportunities and how to ensure the ones you pursue are worth the effort.
Drawing on her own experiences selling her products, Megan Auman will take you step-by-step through the terminology, policies, pricing strategies, product creation and even distribution methods that you need to successfully work with retailers. You’ll learn everything you need to know about the two parts of a wholesaler’s target market: the store buyer and the eventual retail customer.
You’ll Learn to:
- Navigate the tradeshow landscape
- Understand buying cycles
- How to find the right shows
- How to design a booth
- And, create and promote your tradeshow line!
Katie Hunt, the founder of Tradeshow Bootcamp, will teach you proven wholesale strategies that can add additional revenue to your business.
- How to determine if you are ready to wholesale
- Which sales tools every wholesale business must have
- How to set prices that work for both you and your retailers
- Building a wholesale mailing list
- Creating a simple, tiered marketing system
- Choosing the best times to reach out to retailers
- And, a TON more!
Whether you’re an Etsy seller who’s ready to diversify their product line, or a long-time wholesaler ready to expand, this course will give you concrete, easy-to-apply tools for using wholesaling to bring your products to a larger audience.
Also, this conference comes with AMAZING bonus materials including:
- Starter Kits
- Sample Order Forms and Templates
- Marketing Guides
- and a whole lot more!