Adding HTML Content
Take a deep dive into creating a responsive website—without writing code—with this complete step-by-step walkthrough of Adobe® Muse. You'll walk away with a solid foundation for building a responsive website and see how easy it is to create a truly unique, expressive responsive website.
Join author, speaker, and web developer Brian Wood as you create a unique responsive website from start to finish, in Adobe® Muse.
In this Fundamentals class Brian will show you:
- A typical web workflow, from start to finish
- Best practices for setting up your fully responsive website and add pages
- How to setup and work with master pages (and understand why you want to)
- Adding master content like page navigation, logo, and more
- How to ensure that your design content works across all screen sizes using responsive features
- Best practices for adding image and graphics to your pages
- How to add and style text using styles and fonts like Typekit and self-hosted
- A deep dive into the powerful widgets available to you, including slideshows, adding a map, and much more
- How to work smarter with your site content using CC Libraries
- Add a form for collecting basic user information
- Incorporate social content like a twitter follow and more
- Best methods for Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- The different methods for sharing a trial site, and publishing your project for the world to see.
This course is for you if you need a deep dive into Adobe® Muse CC version 18.0.