You know it is “like, the coolest animation program ever,” but did you know the After Effects can be used for print, web, illustration or photo compositing?
And, If you know Photoshop, you already know the basics! Learn to create compelling artwork for your articles, photo compositions and blog posts, in minutes. Generate bubbles for a champaign glass, create a sunset, generate patterns and one-of-a-kind textures, generate and rotate a 3D globe from Illustrator artwork, and even learn to use keying tools to silhouette images.
And once your artwork is complete, we’ll move the artwork back into a native, fully transparent, layered Photoshop document.
What you’ll learn:
- Get inspired to create your own custom artwork
- Create special effects in a fraction of the time
- Expand your digital creation capabilities
- Generate textures and natural phenomenon
- Create illustration elements for your photo composites
- Tell more compelling stories with your visuals
- Export your artwork to native Photoshop documents
Software Used: Adobe Photoshop CC 2017.1.1, Adobe After Effects CC 2017 (14.2)