You know it is “like, the coolest animation program ever,” but did you know the Adobe® After Effects® can be used for print, web, illustration or photo compositing?
And, If you know Adobe® Photoshop®, you already know the basics! Learn to create compelling artwork for your articles, photo compositions, and blog posts, in minutes. Generate bubbles for a champagne glass, create a sunset, generate patterns and one-of-a-kind textures, generate and rotate a 3D globe from Illustrator artwork, and even learn to use keying tools to silhouette images.
And once your artwork is complete, we’ll move the artwork back into a native, fully transparent, layered Photoshop document.
What you’ll learn:
- Get inspired to create your own custom artwork
- Create special effects in a fraction of the time
- Expand your digital creation capabilities
- Generate textures and natural phenomenon
- Create illustration elements for your photo composites
- Tell more compelling stories with your visuals
- Export your artwork to native Photoshop documents
Software Used: Adobe Photoshop CC 2017, Adobe After Effects CC 2017