Even when things appear to be going smoothly—without a bump in the road or a problem in sight—a moment of volatility, uncertainty, chaos or ambiguity can crop up out of nowhere. At times like these, you as a leader need to be resilient.
In the business world, disruptions and transformations can happen regularly. A key person in the company leaves without notice. A massive reorganization or a merger takes place. A client is lost or a new client is gained. This course teaches managers and leaders the skills they need to be resilient personally and convey resilience to their teams and colleagues.
In this class, you’ll learn to:
- Improve your EQ (emotional quotient) to recover from challenges.
- Understand that resilience is a skill that can be learned, practiced and shared.
- See the difference between being calm and being resilient.
- Build a resilient team before you actually need one.
- Journal your way to self-leadership