There are countless options for manipulating, changing and correcting color your photographs. Clear up the confusion by joining professional finisher, Lisa Carney in her exclusive class focusing just on color. In this course, Lisa will identify and clarify different adjustment layers, walk through a professional’s workflow for color correction, and dive into working with curves.
- How to work with gradient fills and gradient maps
- Working with Hue and Saturation
- Setting up a Color workflow system
- Using Gradient Maps for Color Correction
- How to use curves for matching color and tone
Handle color like a pro by learning from one of the best retouchers in Hollywood. Join Lisa for this extensive and in-depth look on working with color in Photoshop®.
Software Used: Adobe Photoshop CC 2017.1.0