You’ve put together a team composed of the best and brightest of your company. They cover the gamut of skills and capabilities. They’ve proven themselves to be self-starters who get things done. Then why in the world are they failing miserably?
A great team is more than the sum of its parts, so even if you’ve stocked yours with superstars, that doesn’t mean it’s going to be successful. The unfortunate truth is that most teams don’t achieve the synergy needed to make things happen, and even the ones that work tend to slow down as time goes by.
World-renowned speaker, author and entrepreneur Shane Snow will show you how to defy the odds and put together the perfect combination of people to make real progress. This course does a deep dive into the counter-intuitive art and science of breakthrough collaboration—from partnerships to giant enterprises. Shane will tear down the huge, common myths about teamwork, culture and leadership, and uncover a framework that will help you uplevel your team building and leadership skills for the rest of your life.
In this class, you’ll learn how to:
- Use the two-step “casting” method to assemble your dream team.
- Harness the full potential of your team and its members.
- Become a strong, open-minded leader and rally your team to great things.
- Design and maintain an incredible team culture.
- Understand the concepts of cognitive diversity and the mathematics of synergy.
- Figure out what powers really matter for your team.
- Brainstorm productively with team members.
- Open your team members’ hearts and minds.