There are no shortages of online networks for photographers to share their images, but which platforms are best for you and how do you utilize them to grow your photography? Sony Artisan Colby Brown will walk you through the foundations of social media and why it’s so important for your brand as a photographer. He’ll show you how to define what you want out of your online experience and how to maximize your time on each of the major networks.
Colby will discuss:
No matter your genre of photography, be it travel, wedding, or pet photography, social media has the power to grow your audience, business, and skills. Learn tips and tricks on where and how to invest your time using these free online marketing tools.
- What each of the major social networks are and what they’re best utilized for
- Tips for growing an audience or followers
- What networks to use to achieve your goals as a photographer
- Tricks to breaking down the different network algorithms to maximize your engagement
- Develop a social media strategy to build your brand as a photographer