Join Dave Cross in this beginner friendly class starting at the very basics with Photoshop® CC®. You’ll learn how to begin navigating the software and what the best practices and work habits are to approach different projects.
Dave will cover:
- Working non destructively on your files
- How to resize, crop, and straighten images
- Using layers with basic layer examples
- Adding text, color, and painting to images
- How to retouch and adjust images using selections and masks
- Learn how to use the tools you need to create the image you want. Dave will demonstrate using sample workflows that take you through projects from start to finish.
Don't have Photoshop® yet? Get it now so you can follow along with the course!
Software Used: Adobe Photoshop CC 2017.1.1