As the biggest social site for businesses and professionals, LinkedIn offers tons of opportunities for users who don’t want to spend a dime on their marketing efforts. But those looking to take their LinkedIn game to the next level should consider utilizing some of the platform’s paid solutions.
Marcus Murphy, executive sales leader at DigitalMarketer.com and a member of the LinkedIn customer advisory board, will outline both the paid and organic options for generating leads, increasing traffic and building brand awareness, and then help you decide which ones are right for you.
In this class, you’ll learn how to:
- Master LinkedIn’s marketing tools, including the Sales Navigator.
- Perform outreach that is personalized, targeted and engaging.
- Identify high-quality leads.
- Stay in touch with key accounts.
- Build trust between you and your connections.
- Create and launch an ad campaign.
- Integrate sales and marketing on LinkedIn.